• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

CAST FAMP TWENTEEN ELEVENTY

Started by Don Simon, October 19, 2010, 10:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Simon

Its that times of years agoin to sort out this years FAMP. Last years was uber epic. The peeps, the poles the rodeos, the steam and not to mention the goats made it one to remember!

This one will be awesomeererer. We had a poll and decided that Famp should be in early feb - lets pencil in the weekend of the 5th Febuary?
Now the next thing is location? As its summer and cracking all kinds of flags we could have a beach styles event. Some goats mentioned napier.Or possibly back at Snowy Waters Lodge, Raetihi. any ideas ASAP.

I am going to the UK in December for a month and would like to get the ball rolling before I leave  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

you wont get parts for it mate

not trying to be boring but goat island was fookin epic.

Don Simon

Good call - was amazing. Had a totally different angle where we lumped all kinds of booze and fixed cars. Maybe if we have more of an outside oriented Famp it could be like that again.
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

k-trips

:( I will be out if it is early Feb - I am going to be pretty much spent (physically and financially) from January events left right and centre.

[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

Don Simon

Ok pal. This date is totally flexible - just thought we should start the ball rolling. So more the 25th then? Polecat needs you KK
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

InsanityPrawn

I'm in with a Grin Late Feb... Get back from the dirrrrty souf on the 13th... so anytime after that :D
Quote from: cammmy
Joe should check out my undercarriage. Got a big, black, bell shaped lump of iron on the end of my shaft now. Just need to remember to lube it up before I take it for a burn.

k-trips

Anytime after the 15th Feb I will have money.. so lezdoit - Neigh-pure always rattles me dags but as thats used for Citronats this year how about Havelock North for max old man/lady spec.?

[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

CaM

march would rule me, perhaps. I've got shit for africa in late feb/early march. weddings etc. I'd bail on them but I'm best man for both. poor buggers.

should do castlepoint. would be so much lols, and ford county tractors aplenty.
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

k-trips

I'm more than happy to defer till mid March after the 15th - I'll suggest the 2 nights between Friday 18th & Sunday 20th March?

Don't mind where but for a point that is not too far off midway I like Havelock North..
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

K-Bar

late feb onward is all gud, castle point would be all gud
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

Goat

Down for wherever. Like the roadtrip so castlepoint will be a bit close for me :P
Goat island was shit hot.

Anywhere between the two will be coan as.

Ratahi was meke as. Although, there won't be a rodeo this time round. Hoon to top of mountain was coan. Curry was coan. Brazier was coan. Giving cheek to that grumpy lass was lol. Patting the goat was choice. Horipito was the mek.

Hmm. And yea, im easy for dates. I'm also flexable on the time we have this event. ;D So hopefully we can secure a date when the most people can make it.

Need more BBQs tho. Breakfast, lunch and dinner (bbq curry)

Lord Page

Any time is good for me.

I've never made it to Kawhia but it sounds good.

Or maybe a lake near the middle
Lake Taupo - lots of expensive fun to be had there
Lake Rotoraira - kinda close to Smash Palace
Lake Tarawera etc
Lake Rotovegas/iti/ehu/ama
Lake Waikaremoana

A big part of it will be finding somewhere big enough to accommodate 30 peps and 27 cars.

How much in the way of facilities do people want?  There are lots of really basic DOC campsites around the place. This is the place I was at for the millenimumiumium http://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-recreation/places-to-stay/conservation-campsites-by-region/waikato/hauraki/port-jackson/
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

Lord Page

I don't mind going very basic by the way!
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

you wont get parts for it mate

Biff Tannen

Quote from: you wont get parts for it mate on October 20, 2010, 06:05:39 PM
Quote from: Lord Page on October 20, 2010, 06:01:12 PM
I don't mind going very basic by the way!
thats`what she said

ow zinnngggg!   i would it to be after mid march please! keen for where ever!  i nominate don simon to just pick a place and date lol
Slogan: "Vous êtes mon soulmate".
Picture: Biff up to his balls in Pugmi!