• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

2010 Targa Prolouge Hampton Downs

Started by 2052NV, October 25, 2010, 07:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2052NV

went out today to have a squiz got there pretty late so didn't get many photo's and missed out on catching up with the 205 GTI doing the targa tour!!! apparently had ff stickers and everything. was some sweet cars running around and showing off.

One evo managed to power slide the entire last sweeper... was epic.

and an E36 bimmer sliding out of the hairpin with the fuel flap flying open under the sweet g forces.

and a Holden Blowing up (only got a picture of the Porsche following with my dyslexic photography skillz 8) )

and some GC's spending like 15 mins checking out my car  ;D

http://s983.photobucket.com/albums/ae319/FastPhotography/10-2010%20Targa%20Prolouge/

you wont get parts for it mate

BigPete

That joker looks like he's going to let your tyres down

BigPete

2052NV

Quote from: D8Pete on October 25, 2010, 07:48:31 PM
Who's this joker?

Quote from: D8Pete on October 25, 2010, 07:45:50 PM
That joker looks like he's going to let your tyres down

your a joker.

and dnt know once again didn't get any time to have a chat as they all buggered off before i got a chance to get around

that actually looks like jiffs old car, the 106 i mean.

BigPete

The guy standing by the pole looking at 2052NV looks like you.

cammmy

'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Carpentry

Take it to Bishops

Reviled

Quote from: 2052NV on October 25, 2010, 07:40:49 PM
missed out on catching up with the 205 GTI doing the targa tour!!! apparently had ff stickers and everything.

Tis mine!!  ;) Sadly, I am not piloting it this time round, I did the targa tour with my old man 5 years ago, this time apparantly its my brothers turn - funny thing is tho hes too pussy to drive the GTi  :D

BigPete

Reviled

Yeh will update with pics once my old man gives me some...

He came round before the prologue and was real worried everyone would hassle him cos of the faded paint and overall condition  :D

CaM

I've been meaning to actually have a car going, or be organised to do targa tour or simiolar for about the last 463 years.
is it sweet or just a wanky way of spectating? keen if it's fairly hoon spec. don't want to be trapped behind a fleet of mgbs doing 40mph on the straights and shit
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

k-trips

AFAIK - its a wanky/expensive way of watching - without really watching at all cos you go through after the actual Targa race so don't see anything..

I believe you have to obey all road rules including speed etc - only advantage is you get a closed road - but in reality you could be in a MGB laden convoy with people sipping cups of tea and gingernuts whilst steering with the spare hand..

Thats the way I understand it to be but could be completely wrong..
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard