• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Newbie introduction

Started by topper, November 08, 2010, 10:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topper

Hi Guys.
Amongs my collection are a number of french vehicles.
Pug 405 GRD,  Citroen GSA.  Other eclectic masterpieces include a Holder AG 35, A Morris LD5 Camper, A Mazda 121 funtop, A TAS bicycle motor, an XS400 2E Yamaha, an XV 1000 RH Yamaha and an RD50 moped. The crowning glory of course is the Quick Silver electric scooter. My name is Neil.
I live in Dunedin with my wife (Robyn) and 3 children  (Hannah, Erin and Thomas).
I am keen to hear from any other enthusiasts of unusual vehicles.

Cheers!

Neil

2052NV

wow gsa! want one! you should post some picks of your rides (and trailer) to show off then join in in the madness!

Get a Peugeot

i think we should start a new rule. if you list the cars that you've had you have to provide pictures or GTFO?
Peugeot S16/GTI-6
Peugeot S16/GTI-6                        Peugeot S16/GTI-6                                                Peugeot S16/GTI-6Peugeot S16/GTI-6

cammmy

LOL I imagine it would be difficult for someone who has just joined to know the rules though :D

Welcome to the forum mate. Would definitely be good to see any pics you have
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Get a Peugeot

haha oh well it was worth ago  ;D :P
Peugeot S16/GTI-6
Peugeot S16/GTI-6                        Peugeot S16/GTI-6                                                Peugeot S16/GTI-6Peugeot S16/GTI-6