• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hello there

Started by pfcmagazine, December 20, 2010, 12:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pfcmagazine

Hi

We're Jillian and Neil, and we are the Club Forum Team for Performance French Cars Magazine.

I'm 29 and Neil is 23 and we live in Fife, Scotland - we drive a 2006 Citroen C2 called Kez and at present have a half built Saxo (which is breaking for scrap) and a 1999 Renault Clio - and no doubt we will have more Frogs in the near future - Neil has had 15 Frogs in his time, mainly AX's and has worked extensively on them for the last few years.

I hope that you will enjoy our posts regarding the magazine, and if you have any questions/queries, please feel free to post a reply or email clubs@performancefrenchcars.co.uk

Looking forward to working with you

Jillian

Thanks

cammmy

Welcome to the forum!

Always good to have people with experience on board.

Make sure you partake in the banter under the fast bin.
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

far4ngn

Bet its cold in Fife this time of year :)
1986 Phase1 Renault 5 GTT Electric Blue CBW359
1990 UK Spec 205 GTI 1.9 Red GDQ361

2052NV

once again welcome along! good to see more knowledge from the motherland lurking around our site!

pfcmagazine

Quote from: far4ngn on December 20, 2010, 01:29:50 PM
Bet its cold in Fife this time of year :)

You have no idea :D

Thanks for the welcome folks! Jillians on her 2nd french car, both citroens, and well im a bit further ahead...... slightly more on 16 cars and soon to hit 17 when i take delivery of a supercharged saxo after new year. so you could say im a french faithful and then some! lol.

Look forward to speaking to you all.

Neil

cammmy

'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

pfcmagazine

page 78 has a feature in this months issue of the magazine!

pugMi

I stayed in Lower Largo in East Fife over winter when i was about 7.
btw its 38 in Perth, WA today
aalso, hello and welcome  :)

Bennny

Howdy!

Charged Saxo sounds mouth watering!
Welcome to fastfrogs :)

2052NV

Lord Page

do a story on 2052NV's whip, 'tis sweet (and he is faster than me around a go-kart track  >:()
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

2052NV

cammmy

Quote from: Lord Page on January 13, 2011, 04:26:44 PM
do a story on 2052NV's whip, 'tis sweet (but he doesn't look as good as cammmy in tweed)
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S