• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi everyone!

Started by Pepper Le Pug, January 07, 2011, 10:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pepper Le Pug

Hey there, I'm Lisa and have just bought a Peugeot 205 gti, 1.9. Absolutely love it and thought I would get online and meet some other people with similar cars. I can definitely see why you'd be proud of owning one.
I've always been into cars but have previously only owned a ford, mitsubishi, subaru and mazda. So it's my first time with a European car and I must thank my partner for his encouragement as he owns an audi.

Will post up pics soon and a few little stories about my Peugeot that I have named Pepper Le Pug for it's bright red paintjob.
I'm in Wellington for now (Auckland from May onwards) and would be keen to join in at meet-ups etc.
Hope to see some of you around.

k-trips

Wellington and Auckland have the biggest groups of Froggers - Hard to say which end of the country is better but I ain't afraid of bias so yeah Wellington is way better.. hah!!

Welcome along Lisa - now you have posted once there is a whole world or weird frenchness for your viewing pleasure/disgust.. :D
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

far4ngn

Hi Lisa, Welcome along...pity your moving North :)
1986 Phase1 Renault 5 GTT Electric Blue CBW359
1990 UK Spec 205 GTI 1.9 Red GDQ361

Viktro

Hey guys, I'm Victor and I'm Lisa's partner. I'm a VW and Audi nut myself. Here's photos of Lisa's new Pug.

1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9
2001 Audi S4 (gone)
1989 VW Golf GTi 16v (gone)

k-trips

Holeee - that is TIDY!!

Welcome to you also Viktor.. Bring yourselves to Fast Camp/Famp 2011!!

How long you had that for??
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

AXGT

Nice Pics
Bet it was fun peddling that over the Lytteton Sumner Road. Welcome!
74 D Special 04 C3 (Wife's Car) 05 C4 VTS 
If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem

Pepper Le Pug

Quote from: KK-Kolonel on January 07, 2011, 12:07:01 PM
Holeee - that is TIDY!!

Welcome to you also Viktor.. Bring yourselves to Fast Camp/Famp 2011!!

How long you had that for??

We just got it at Christmas time from a friend whose family has owned it since NZ new, hence it being so well looked after. Bring on many good times in her!

k-trips

Lots of detail shots, under bonnet and interior would be ace... yours may be tidier than 2052NV's GTi... Crikey he'll be spewing
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

Pug_girl

wowow mint 205!   8)

Welcome to the French family!

Make yourself at home. It's a great community here and IMO these guys are some of the weirdest coolest people around.
There's a lot of spam randomness useful information on these boards - make the most of it :)

I'm on a french hiatus but lurk in the corners because I can't quite tear myself away....

You should both definitely go along to one all the fast meets if you can, even if only to gloat about having the tidiest gti lol.

Jesus

welcome guys,

Thats a nice car - think I saw that in CHC a wee while ago... shame its going north to sit in traffic :)

Quote from: AXGT on January 07, 2011, 12:13:07 PM
Nice Pics
Bet it was fun peddling that over the Lytteton Sumner Road. Welcome!

Its Just round the corner from my house - I might drive up there at the weekend in the 309 :)  OR maybe I will spend some more time working on it instead (more likley)
Lifes hard, Its harder when your stupid.

grenouilles rapides

K-Bar

Nice one!! I think  Ive met you two once before at a motorkhana in silverstream? i was competing in the black citroen AX GT. 

If so - good to see you have brought a frenchie!
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

Pepper Le Pug

Quote from: K-Bar on January 07, 2011, 12:38:33 PM
Nice one!! I think  Ive met you two once before at a motorkhana in silverstream? i was competing in the black citroen AX GT. 

Not me, but probably Victor. He's part of HVMC

far4ngn

Is Victor on VASK?  Did he ever come to the local VW meets?
1986 Phase1 Renault 5 GTT Electric Blue CBW359
1990 UK Spec 205 GTI 1.9 Red GDQ361

Viktro

Quote from: KK-Kolonel on January 07, 2011, 12:19:00 PM
Lots of detail shots, under bonnet and interior would be ace... yours may be tidier than 2052NV's GTi... Crikey he'll be spewing

Will certainly oblige. We're giving it a another clean this weekend so we can get a few more photos of it then. We took it from Chch to Raglan to Rotorua back to Wellington so it's got quite a few bugs stuck in its grille!

Quote from: Jesus on January 07, 2011, 12:32:17 PM
Thats a nice car - think I saw that in CHC a wee while ago... shame its going north to sit in traffic :)

Lisa loves her driving, I'm sure it'll get its legs stretched quite often to the Bay of Islands and suchlike :)

Quote from: K-Bar on January 07, 2011, 12:38:33 PM

I haven't motorkhana'd for a little while out at Silverstream but you may recognise me from a white AE92 Corolla FX-GT with Motorsport Developments down the side? It's now at the scrap yard after my big off at Shelly Bay earlier this year... I'll keep an eye out for you at the next event I go to :)

Quote from: far4ngn on January 07, 2011, 03:21:15 PM
Is Victor on VASK?  Did he ever come to the local VW meets?

I used to frequent VASK a lot, I did a car audio install in my MK2 Golf GTi that I posted in a project thread. I then stopped frequenting forums when I started getting busy with work and after I bought my Audi. I've only ever been to one VASK meet and that was a few years back now. Keen to go to more meets though now that I've got more time on my hands :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9
2001 Audi S4 (gone)
1989 VW Golf GTi 16v (gone)

Pepper Le Pug

Some more piccies of Pepper after we cleaned her today: