• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

106 affliction

Started by freccia, April 03, 2011, 05:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freccia

2 and a bit years ago I got my first French car. After a lifetime of avoiding them. Just to fill a gap between cars I ended up with a106 CS...and am so delighted with the little shit that I got a S1 XSi last week. So now I have two.
  I have traced a bit of history on the CS and spoken with the original sponsor/owner and driver. I want to put it back into it's livery and bring it back to race trim again. All that was changed was the interior was put back in and it was made white again. So any help on finding cage seat etc would be a great help. Also something to copy for the race number surround and all the series sponsor stickers.
I' m in Christchurch.

Thor

welcome. 106 ftw. got any parts?

Pee Dubbaya

Welcome to another 106cs owner. Fastfrogs is slowly creating a monopoly...
I looked at getting mine back to race spec shortly after I bought it. All the cages were cut up when the cars were road registered- but if you are serious about it then I have the contact details of guy in Auckland that knows all about them and races one in the targa.
Cheers
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

eye.double.you

Welcome along. Another Rallye owner here - also a newbie...

Kyle - I'd be keen on the contact details of the Targa owner. I'd been meaning to call up the guy who had a race one listed on TM recently, but I was so slow that it sold (or finished) before I got around to it. I'm still interested to find out more about suspension options locally.

Wheels: S1 Rallye, S1 Elise, FF

Bennny

freccia

yeah I got parts. Its the xsi. But I just got it mobile after a crazy write off from a tap in the rear. It is way too good to write off or break for parts, so thats why I re-animated it. Great to have a soft Rallye. Makes everyday use a little easier, with the same smile factor!

jamesthefrogman

1998 Citroen Xsara
(1905cc Turbo Diesel)

freccia

Rainy day in Christchurch today so time to get some 106 paperwork done.
I would like to talk with the guy that runs the 106register- I think he is the same guy as the Targa, Race, Rally, son at university, daughter at university fleet of 106's. If anyone can hook me up with him... My email is duckyousucker@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Pee Dubbaya

Yeah I have his deets somewhere. Will dig 'em out for you.
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0