• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

306 Xsi newb

Started by mjcleave, June 18, 2011, 11:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjcleave

Hey ya'll

Recently purchased my first pug with a few problems here and there but am loving it thus far.. Looking for some parts for it so if anyone has a heater control unit and heater box motor for sale it would be greatly appreciated.. Otherwise looks like continental has the whole system for only $1500 plus GST haha

Myles

Don Simon

Welcome to the forum. hope you get the 306 fixed soon
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

Bennny

2052NV

Hey mate. 306 xsi is a great car to start with. What problems have you got with it (heater not working?? is that why your after the cu etc?) because a stupidly common reason the heaters don't work on 306's is that the heater matrix's leak coolant into the foot wells so the easyist way to fix it is loop of the coolant supply hoses in the engine bay. hence heater not working...

mjcleave

yeah its in at the mechanics at the moment and he instructed me to find a heater control unit and heater box motor to fix it so hopefully the pick a part finds today do the trick..

Other than that i just needed a new clutch cable and am still looking for a right front window regulator and new handbrake cable.. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated

2052NV

Quote from: mjcleave on June 20, 2011, 12:17:40 AM
yeah its in at the mechanics at the moment and he instructed me to find a heater control unit and heater box motor to fix it so hopefully the pick a part finds today do the trick..

Other than that i just needed a new clutch cable and am still looking for a right front window regulator and new handbrake cable.. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated

for the handbrake cable and clutch cable you can get them rebuilt quite easily by these jokers
http://www.ebcbrakes.co.nz/AboutUs/tabid/1061/Default.aspx