• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Heyas - joining up looking for a hot hatch

Started by Rastis, October 21, 2011, 09:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastis

Yeah Gidday....

So first post.  I originally came by here a while ago but never got around to posting, as I didnt have a french car or at that stage solid plans to buy one.  I have been hanging out at Eurosport so have probably seen a few of you around there.

Now I am in the market for one  ;D

Looking for a 306 GTi-6 or a Clio RS - at this stage I have narrowed it down to these two.  So I hope to have one soon and be a "real" FF member :)

Cheers

B

cammmy

'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Rastis

Cheers :)

Haven't driven a 306 but have driven Simon's Clio, so at this stage I am leaning toward the clio more... but will see what comes up in the near future.

cammmy

Haven't driven the clio but can say 6's are awesome.
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Bennny

Welcome to FF.
6's are very cool little cars that is for sure.
Look out for the common faults though if you do go view any.
There's a few threads in the peugeot tech section you may want to have a read through.

Rastis

Well I am now the proud owner of a 2002 Renault Clio Sport :D  All stock at the moment...

Just working up a small list of mods for it....

Cheers

R

cammmy

'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S

awatt

Spicy!

Welcome, etc, etc...

Hope to see you with your car at a ff meet of some description in the not so distant future.
Current steed: '07 Citroen C4 HDi

aerorobnz

love that Red Mica colour, reminds me of my first RS. You can now
- Bait commodores/falcons and other expensive Europeans
- confuse police officers
- burn less fuel by exceeding the speed limit by 30kph.
- Get 600km per $85 dollar fill of 98. (you must stick to 98...)
Have fun.
Rob

You could search all your life for who you are, or you could accept the simple truth:You are what you drive - said by Porsche, but I'd rather be a Renaultsport...