• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Started by danandrew_, February 13, 2008, 08:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danandrew_

Hi there

Just this evening i put a deposit on a 205 gti 1900 disk brakes all round, just took it for a dirve and fell in love so much torque in such a little package!! only problems its not mint..........but one loves a project right? needs a new passenger door window motor and bonet cable (both supplied with the car) new steering wheel as it is split, new seats, rr exterior trim, various trim from the inside and it has a slight oil leak but what car 18 years young does not? even after all this i had to buy it.......can anybody help with parts or place that will have parts?
Take the long way home you'll enjoy the drive!

BigPete

Excellent.

New seats sounds extreme.

I've got the odd interior trim piece lying around that I thought might come in handy one day.

peugeot

Need anything email me

nick@peugeotspares.co.nz

Cheers
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italians, the mechanics German, the lovers French and its all organised by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and its all organised by the Italians.

danandrew_

Cheers!

seats are fine for now while i am a student
but i want to restore it and the leather trim is split but what fun would a perect car be?

BigPete

Quote from: peugeot on February 13, 2008, 08:54:40 PM
Need anything email me

nick@peugeotspares.co.nz

Cheers
Shit - reminds me I keep forgetting to measure that anti roll bar :D

peugeot

sorry to hijack the thread but the website is coming along well....  ;)
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italians, the mechanics German, the lovers French and its all organised by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and its all organised by the Italians.

danandrew_

in the beautiful smog laiden city of christchurch!

Im itching to get my hands on my new car! i think i paid to much but i just dont care!

danandrew_

Oh

and thanks for the welcome this is one hell of a good site

BigPete

Quote from: danandrew_ on February 13, 2008, 09:40:47 PM

Im itching to get my hands on my new car! i think i paid to much but i just dont care!

It's not that one that just went for $700 on TradeMe, is it?

danandrew_

no i wish i only paid 700 but im not to concered i just caint wait to get to work!

About this south island chapter where can i get more info?

cheers

Griffe

Thursday night beers at Galbraiths...leave now
It's a workup

Griffe

Quote from: danandrew_ on February 13, 2008, 10:10:19 PM
no i wish i only paid 700 but im not to concered i just caint wait to get to work!

About this south island chapter where can i get more info?

cheers

Ask Colin...Cooterdoug01
It's a workup

BigPete

Quote from: Griffe on February 13, 2008, 10:26:46 PM

Thursday night beers at Galbraiths...leave now
Bring my CX

Carpentry

Quote from: DRTDVL on February 13, 2008, 09:38:28 PM
You will find there are more spare parts laying around some peoples garages that they know what to do with... (one of the members stole the side of petes car - yes the body panels)

Ha ha that was me :P

Welcome! i don't know if the window motors are the same for left and right but I got a spare right hand one
Take it to Bishops