• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Very Green Newbie

Started by M_C, June 21, 2012, 10:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M_C

My current project is not a Fast Frog, but hopefully can be forgiven as its Fast and Kermit Green...

And the reason for bringing the interloper here is my hunt for a daily with more soul to replace the subie. Keen on a 205 gti, but seems there is a queue to buy them...? Anyone able to share some sources? Cheers!

BigPete

Welcome. It's a bit feast or famine with 205s for sale so you've just got to keep an eye out on here and Trademe. The good thing about Fastfrogs is when someone wants to sell one, none of the members can buy it because they already have 59375 cars. What part of the country are you in?

peterallison86

Mine will be up for sale real soon (like in the next week or two) once I sort a few things on it.

Project thread: http://www.fastfrogs.co.nz/index.php/topic,5879.120.html
Quassi advert: http://www.fastfrogs.co.nz/index.php/topic,7791.0.html
Past: '89 205 Gti, '98 306 Gti-6, '90 205 Gti      Present: '01 Clio Sport RS 172      Future: ???

M_C

Quote from: BigPete on June 21, 2012, 11:27:44 AM
Welcome. It's a bit feast or famine with 205s for sale so you've just got to keep an eye out on here and Trademe. The good thing about Fastfrogs is when someone wants to sell one, none of the members can buy it because they already have 59375 cars. What part of the country are you in?

Made me laugh with 59375 cars... Sooo many potential projects but only so many garage points & dollars. I'm in Auckland

M_C

Quote from: peterallison86 on June 21, 2012, 12:43:46 PM
Mine will be up for sale real soon (like in the next week or two) once I sort a few things on it.

Interested! My last two cars came from CHC.
I'll see if I can PM you.
Cheers

205GTi

There was a MINT 205 GTI silver, with full leather fs not long ago on TM for 5 grand, and it was for sale for ages. I think it may have even been a one owner??? It amazed me that know one snapped it up. Prices and demand for them are the lowest they've been for a wee while.
1984 Fiat Abarth 130tc

M_C

Any idea of the auction number or owners details?

M_C

WRC Super Stage should be good watching. Weather looks damp enought to wet the roads for big sideways, but not rain out the spectators!

2052NV

get peterallison's 205 its mean!

205GTi

Quote from: M_C on June 21, 2012, 05:17:09 PM
Any idea of the auction number or owners details?

Don't know sorry must have been an asking price rather than an auction as I can't find it on TM. Someone here may know about it??
1984 Fiat Abarth 130tc

Cynic

The Silver 205 GTI on TM a wee while back belonged to the owner of Rossendale Wines.  I would have bought it but it needed a clutch and by the time the owner replaced the clutch I had found another car.  Worth calling to see if it is still available.

Biff Tannen

welcome along definitely feast or famine with the205s keep looking they will turn up 
Slogan: "Vous ĂȘtes mon soulmate".
Picture: Biff up to his balls in Pugmi!