• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

I picked up a mint 309 GR for $800

Started by you wont get parts for it mate, February 18, 2008, 08:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

you wont get parts for it mate

Silly people who got rid of her for that, shes awsome. Mint as. Loving the pug. Only 62000miles! Did have a citroen zx about a year ago and that was FAST!! Very fun to burn off boy racers who think they are hot in their ooonce ooonce bangers. Pug has less power but still good for a 1300. Totally looking foward to the Goat Island weekend  8) also looking to replace the back windscreen wiper as it dusnt work so anyone whos wrecking one....simon....please let me know :)

monnymc

is it a phase one or a phase 2 309? i have a spare phase 2 wiper, but if it's a phase 1 you're out of luck - i need the one off the 309 we're wrecking for my GTI  :P

I think it's phase 2, well Izzy thinks it's phase 2, I wouldn't know. What's the easiest way to tell the difference?

Thought I would add some photos too  8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

CaM

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

monnymc

have a look at the rear tail-lights on my car in the projects section - if they're the same, you have a phase 1  :P

From your comment I'm fairly sure its phase 2 :) Thanks :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

5GTX

Were you driving north over the bridge bout 12ish on sat?  someone in a blue 309 gr was giving it a bit of gas...gave me a friendly toot while overtaking

Griffe

Wow fast! That would have been them on the way over to mine
It's a workup

Izzyrally

Jo.... what did i tell you about letting mike drive.....

Yea...He's had instructions to treat it with the up most care. Im getting a cut a polish for free for fast frogs weekend. Shes guna look soo hot!!!

Yay i've finally been upgraded and I get another gold star!!  ;D ;D ;D

monnymc

i'd give you five stars just for cooking us all food  :D thanks camp mother

The fast will soon have a new feature...........