• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Introduction...

Started by Smoby, August 17, 2012, 02:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoby

Hey,
So glad i have stumbled across this site.. however it is probably the worst timing ever (ill get to that in a bit) :(.

About me...
Live: Auckland
Car: Peugeot 106.. well kinda..

After reading the tips for new members i figured i got to put a picture of my car up.. so here it is..

Unfortunately my hand break failed.. and i have a very steep drive-way and my car got owned :'(
So if anybody needs any 106 (1995) parts/spares i now luckily for you, have some for sale...

Cant wait to start to get to know everybody on the fastfrogs forum and once i can afford a new ride ill be looking for another pug..

Smoby!

[attachment deleted by admin]

cammmy

Ouch buddy. My personal motto "Never trust a French handbrake" :'(

Hope you get another frogger soon
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Pee Dubbaya

Welcome, gutted about your car. Is it properly buggered? I'm with Cammmy on trusting handbrakes- I treat them as just another line of defence & always chock wheels + lock steering to run into to the curb if on a slope. You're not the first to learn that lesson the hard way.
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

Bennny

shit son,
she got owned all right  :'(
welcome to ff and best of luck finding a new whip.

my old 405 rolled off once, luckily the towbar dealt to everything in it's a path and i just drove away  ;D

Don Simon

Quote from: cammmy on August 17, 2012, 02:51:08 AM
Ouch buddy. My personal motto "Never trust a French handbrake" :'(

Hope you get another frogger soon

Actually "Don't trust anything French"

Welcome matey.
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

2052NV

Gutted mate! Good to hear your keen to get another, what spec was the 106? And a few of us are doing a trackday at hampton downs on the 1st of september, you should come down for a yarn! Free entry if your not going on the track

you wont get parts for it mate

Welcome! and gutted. pm me with how much do u want for it? could be interested if the price i right. Biff u interested?

Lord Page

Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

Smoby

Quote from: you wont get parts for it mate on August 17, 2012, 02:44:14 PM
Welcome! and gutted. pm me with how much do u want for it? could be interested if the price i right. Biff u interested?

PM'ed
Quote from: 2052NV on August 17, 2012, 01:11:42 PM
Gutted mate! Good to hear your keen to get another, what spec was the 106? And a few of us are doing a trackday at hampton downs on the 1st of september, you should come down for a yarn! Free entry if your not going on the track

I dont know much about cars :-[ but I'm here to learn all i know is it was/is... 106 XSI 1.6l 1995 and beautiful before the incident :'(

Thanks for all your reply's guys I'm glad to see this is a very active forum and everybody on here is so friendly!

Biff Tannen

hi welcome along!! i need some parts will pm you
Slogan: "Vous êtes mon soulmate".
Picture: Biff up to his balls in Pugmi!

Smoby

Sweet man will get back to you as soon as i get the pm add some prices of what your willing to pay and we will discuss many thanks Smoby!

Biff Tannen

i cant see the pics which suz but can you email mee them? terryclynes@gmail.com  also how much for whole car?
Slogan: "Vous êtes mon soulmate".
Picture: Biff up to his balls in Pugmi!

Smoby

Quote from: Biff Tannen on August 17, 2012, 07:36:32 PM
i cant see the pics which suz but can you email mee them? terryclynes@gmail.com  also how much for whole car?

Yeah i will email you the pictures once I'm home as I'm at the other half's house and don't have them on here, but feel free to pm me an offer for the car mate.

Edit: Pictures have been sent to the email you supplied!