• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Heya

Started by magistar, October 17, 2012, 02:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magistar

Hey guys,

I've been driving a peugeot 206 gti for the past two years and loving it. Have only just recently discovered this forum but I have been a long member of another peugeot 206 forum based in the uk. I understand the 206 isn't one of peugeots greatest but I still love it to bit nevertheless.

The car is on factory lowered springs and aftermarket shocks. My plans for it is to keep it as original as possible; for now at least. Only tiny mod I have done is wiring in footwell lights that fades in and out with the overhead dome light as I find the cabin really dark at night.

Here's an old picture of it as I dont have access to any newer pics atm.

Cheers

Lord Page

Welcome along, there aren't toooo many 206 owners on forum (it is frequently populated by weirdo's who like XM's, traction engines and swearing).

I'm always gonna have a soft spot for 206's thanks to the 206 WRC.

Where are you based? (oh wait, North Shore wheelie bin)
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

magistar

Cheers, yes I just noticed its mostly 205's or 306's here but still a pug anyways :)

Yes I am based on the shore in auckland. good spotting.

On a side note, Just thought i'd let people know that peugeot sport web-store is having a sale going on atm. up to 85% off for some items. Only problem is that the shipping will cost a bomb. Great for people who have been planning to get some group a/n or peugeot sports parts :)

Pee Dubbaya

Whoa check out the new 208 Type R5 video with Ari Vatanen as the night-shift security guard!!!!

Welcome btw! I guess I'm one of the 206 ambivalent punters- I just like the other models that are slightly harder edged, but if you gave me a 206 WRC I'd still give it a wring out!
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

Bennny

Welcome to fast frogs dude.