• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

hey there

Started by george, November 28, 2012, 02:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

george

Hi everyone. Just bought myself a new 205gti, its been part of the FASTFROGS club before. i've had a 205gr and wanted an upgrade haha. im 17 and possibly the yougest member, anyway heres a pic, look foward to reading posts. Also wondering if there are any club runs that take place in chch?? Cheers (hopefully the pic uploads, seem to be having a bit of trouble)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bennny

Welcome to ff dude.
looks sweet.

george

Cheers man, Heres another pic. Yeah it would be good to know if there are regular ff runs in chch.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CaM

what's edaboc? some new division of the industrial gases comany?

welcome along.
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

george

not sure what edaboc is... was put on by old owner... left it on as i dont mind it and itll probably leave my windscreen all sticky..

Lord Page

Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

Smoby

Welcome man, You're lucky to have purchased this, Been looking for something like this for quite some time now, she's lovely, has she got a name?

george

Hi smoby, Yeah i am very lucky, had to talk my mum into lending me a little bit of cash... haha, no havent named her yet.. itll come in time  :)

Smoby

Good stuff man, take it this isn't your first car?

peterallison86

Looks sweet George. There are a few of us down this way but none of our cars ever seem to work...  :-\
There was talk of a SI fastfrogs camp? Are people still psyched for this?

BTW You'll get sticker goo off windscreens with some meths on a rag. I always de-sticker my previous owner's handy work  ;)
Past: '89 205 Gti, '98 306 Gti-6, '90 205 Gti      Present: '01 Clio Sport RS 172      Future: ???

MYRUSH

Please take EDACOC sticker off, k thanks.

EDABOC = A new 'fashion' of branded clothes/hats for douchebags/wankers who generally live in the shore. They got the name by 'Eat A Box', which im sure most of guys will know what a 'box' is.
Present:
Pug 106 XSi 1.6
Pug 106 Rallye S1
BMW M5 E60 V10
Pug 306 Cabrio 2.0

Past:
Pug 406 Sedan
2x Pug 406 V6 Sedan
Pug 406 V6 Coupe
Pug 205 GTi 1.9
4x Pug 106 XSi 1.6
Pug 106 Diesel

sexyBerlingo

nothin wrong with eata box. its auctual name is edacoc. cos its easy to change the sticker to say that. either way you should remove sticker 

CaM

are they like the guys that like a nice bend in their favourite baseball team's cap peak?
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

BigPete

kiwibrick

Quote from: PUG406 on November 28, 2012, 06:06:38 PM
Please take EDACOC sticker off, k thanks.

EDABOC = A new 'fashion' of branded clothes/hats for douchebags/wankers who generally live in the shore. They got the name by 'Eat A Box', which im sure most of guys will know what a 'box' is.

KFC?..........

lol
306 S16 6speed