• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

hey!

Started by geo72, February 23, 2008, 08:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geo72

Hey! Just thought I would join this site! I went to look at a Peugeot and had the sales person suggest this site. I own a Citroen Xantia 2l and a Citroen BX 16 valve Mk2!. Have owned a Citroen Xantia 1.9 Turbo Diesel. A ZX Turbo Diesel. Citroen Xsara VTR. And other cars of which are no intrest here :). Im a technician at winger citroen and have been with citroen for 4 years now! Oh well ill leave it at that!!

Izzyrally

Welcome to our little piece of the world wide web.  We need a couple of technicians over the road at conty's pug if your up for a change.  We should do lunch some time.

BigPete

Then who will I take teh CX to? :D

Griffe

Welcome along! Noice Xantia BTW!
It's a workup

Izzyrally

geo72

Haha Well theres two of us! If I get to anoyed with subaru people then maybe! The managements a little messy at the moment We hope it gets better thou! I know Karl on the service desk, I worked with him at Citroen of Auckland! I also have a bit to do with Sean Stevens who is looking after the service for Citroen NZ.

Keven at Bishops will fix youre CX, I have only worked on one lol.

Izzyrally

yeah bro, Kev's A CX Lord.

BigPete

Incidentally, I heard the Auto France guy died recently ???

geo72

What!!!! He was alive last week! There was anather dude that had a citroen workshop called Rhyode Poole (mind my spelling) He died in december. Thay were a hudge citroen family! He had a workshop in Papakura I think.

mi309

Quote from: geo72 on February 24, 2008, 05:16:30 PM
What!!!! He was alive last week! There was anather dude that had a citroen workshop called Rhyode Poole (mind my spelling) He died in december. Thay were a hudge citroen family! He had a workshop in Papakura I think.

yeah the old guy had a stroke or something

geo72

Yea I think so! Im not fully sure what happend.

Izzyrally

Yeah Phil Jones had a stroke on the 15th & died on the 17ht, his son died the week previous. Tragic times indeed

geo72

Shit I didnt know that! Thats sad as! How did his son die?

Izzyrally

Not sure. I found out from my dad, Phil used to service his DS & AXGT. He'll be sorely missed in the French car community. There was nothing he didn't know about old Citroens.

Griffe

It's a workup