• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Citroen AX GT (injection)

Started by K-Bar, March 05, 2008, 12:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Bar

Hi there, just new to the site

A few months back i got myself an AX GT Injection and since been tidying it up.  i have grown up with citroens in the family and always been a fan of French flare.  im pretty keen to get involved so will be looking out for events etc. 

Cheers

Kerran
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

Izzyrally

l had one of those . good car, welcome, check out the events section. 

peugeot

Crazy little car, a mate of mine had one in brisbane and he cooked the brakes going down hill against an S16. The are very quick around the twisties!

Welcome to the forum!
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italians, the mechanics German, the lovers French and its all organised by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and its all organised by the Italians.

Griffe

Yeah welcome along! Post up some pic's
It's a workup

K-Bar

yeah sure heres a pic of me me at a motocana

[attachment deleted by admin]
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

Griffe

OOh nice car matey! I'll save you the learning lessons...W=we talk alot of shit on here but have heaps of fun and some of us meet every Thurs for beer to talk some more shit

Where are you based?
It's a workup

Izzyrally

OMG it's my axgt's twin brother.

geo72

Haha my friends got one! Its mint! She parks it down that road by the abby!! She paid only like 1000 dollers for it! Bang for youre buck i say?

Izzyrally

My dad got 1 for $700 and thrashed it for 300000 km's before it gave up. anyone got a 1400 tu in stock?

geo72

Haha You could allways ask Keven! Whats the story about tomorrow! I might rock up for the day! If the weather is crap!

monnymc

what's happening tomorrow?

goat island is next weekend, if that's what you're thinking  :P

Lord Page

Tomorrrow is always a day away, MAN
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

geo72

Haha maybe just a little ahead of my self! But yes that was what I was thinking! Im a glider pilot so Ive goto make the decision the night befor!

Izzyrally

Is your glider a 2 seater? ;D if so i'm keen

K-Bar

Quote from: Griffe on March 05, 2008, 10:29:22 PM
OOh nice car matey! I'll save you the learning lessons...W=we talk alot of shit on here but have heaps of fun and some of us meet every Thurs for beer to talk some more shit

Where are you based?

Sweet,  yeah im based in wellington. is there many meetings etc down here?

C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT