• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Yellow

Started by Murdoch, March 05, 2008, 01:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murdoch

Hiya,
I like Pugs and am addicted to Opels, so I now have both. Picked up my new 94' 306 Xsi today and am totally stoked.

I'm a little mad but since you already have DRTDVL in the club then I wont be too much of a shock to the system :P.

Cheers,
Chad

Murdoch

oh well....will be in australia on business  :-\

Murdoch

LOL I cant cancel the trip :P

Im spending a week over there supervising Australians  :-[

monnymc

Quote from: Murdoch on March 05, 2008, 01:08:35 PM
Hiya,
I like Pugs and am addicted to Opels, so I now have both. Picked up my new 94' 306 Xsi today and am totally stoked.

what's with the taxi addiction?  :P

Murdoch

LOL you dont want to take that tact, I bite and medical insurance dont cover rabies  ;)

Aaaanyhoo.... How the bejesus do you undo the 02 sensors on these movahs? Its above the friggin cross member with no clearance because of the CAT. I've got a new sensor but cant get the old one off! Helllp!

(This should probably be in the tech section sorry  :P)

Murdoch

mi309

it not that bad just chuck a 22mm spaner( you can only turn it 1/8 of  a turn at once) on it you only have to crack it they normally just turn by hand after that. jus make sure the exhaust is cold before you do it. ;D ;D

Murdoch

No not that bad, it's just like trying to arm wrestle Jean Claude Van dam in the crawlspace under my house!  :-\

Griffe

Quote from: Murdoch on March 06, 2008, 07:38:03 AM
No not that bad, it's just like trying to arm wrestle Jean Claude Van dam in the crawlspace under my house!  :-\

Just kick him in the balls
It's a workup

Murdoch

What and break my shin on his surprisingly muscular testicles? No way.

On the real problem, I'm going to grab my largest crescent and deal to this movah tomorrow.

Carpentry

Quote from: Murdoch on March 06, 2008, 01:53:53 PM
What and break my shin on his surprisingly muscular testicles? No way.

You're thinking of Chuck Norris. He could get that O2 sensor off with his beard :D

I suggest the usual spray it with WD40 or something and swear at it
Take it to Bishops

monnymc

spray...

FUCK YOU!!!

...remove.

bing, bang, bong: three steps to success

Murdoch

Hey Joel,
Long time no see :P

Carpentry

Oh crap, I only thought I was paranoid but I guess they really are out to get me

Wait I just clicked hey Chad!
Take it to Bishops