• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Newbie , Waikato,Raglan

Started by sabbath405, September 06, 2013, 07:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabbath405

Helloo good people. I've spent a couple of years cruising about in a 96 405 SRDT, and have become a convert. Now have two extras (wrecks/project) and a 406 HDi to offset my Z32tt. Just picking up a GRDT which needs tlc as a project car/lab rat. I'm a full-time farmer, longtime dreamer, and would like to set the GR up for extra performance over time. Keen to meet up with any Frenchy enthusiasts around the area. Wifey is keen to get a 306 cabriolet, so tractor shed is going to be packed with Pugs soon.
Rolling in 406 Hdi & E46

2052NV

Wicked we now have a storage shed in the ragland area as well! haha
Welcome mate, i think you will find a few people here with a passion for the dinosaur burners, and making the most smoke possible, who will be happy to help you out in your conquest

awatt

Welcome.

Did you buy that red 1.8 living near Morrinsville as seen on TradeMe?
Current steed: '07 Citroen C4 HDi

cammmy

Welcome bud.

ALWAYS happy to see another diesel project
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

sabbath405

Quote from: awatt on September 06, 2013, 10:31:38 AM
Welcome.

Did you buy that red 1.8 living near Morrinsville as seen on TradeMe?

Yes! Still to pick it up. Got it going the other day, mtr seems good, probably overdue a cambelt etc though.
Rolling in 406 Hdi & E46

sabbath405

After dragging the GRDT home over hill and plain, I have decided to part it out, Too many little things that will require attention, like CV boots, rack boots, rear shocks to add to the panel issues to warrant my time and money. That's better lavished on my SRDT! Will keep the screen and part the rest out. PM me if you want anything and I'll see if it's any good. Fast Froggies save 20% off Trade listed prices.

CJ
Rolling in 406 Hdi & E46