• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Manfield

Started by Uncleyves, September 28, 2013, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncleyves

Whoo hoo done it. I was at Manfield today with bad weather but man is it fun just to drive on close circuit with people who know what they are doing! That is not me by the way .  ;)
Thanks to cam for meeting with me several times although the weather and the car water temperature didn't allow him to see much of me on the track. Now I know what to do for next year. Try to sort that engine cooling,Bigger brakes and a LOUDER exhaust as I felt like an electric car  ;D going fast .

cams16v

It was awesome to see the gta in action, and to see it in flesh.
Wow what a very tidy example of a french super car.
Yes a little be to quite  ;)

Uncleyves

Hi Cam and all

I have fitted a home made stainless exhaust. Whoooaaaa what a roar!!!
Also I think I fixed the overheating issue. One fan was pushing and the other one sucking. Good luck to be efficient . Also added a fresh air scoop which was missing. Just need good brakes and check hydraulic clutch circuit for the 4th to 3rd gear change and i should be all sweet for your track day in 2014

Regards

cams16v

Are you doing another track day event this summer?
Cant wait to hear down the main straight at Manfield  :D

Uncleyves

Hi Cam

Not sure but if there is another one yes I will try to go

;)

Kiwirs

Count me in!!!! Went up to Mansfield 2 weeks back for cdcc event, so wanted to go out and play

CaM

is there any test days which un-affiliated people such as myself can attend sometime before the end of the year?
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Uncleyves

Hi CaM

Sorry forgot about your question. Will try to enquire this week.

Regards

CaM

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Uncleyves

Hi Cam

I have enquired and nothing as yet but they will let me know as soon as if something pops up

Regards

CaM

choice. I could also join a club to get things underway more betterer
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Pee Dubbaya

CaM I think that there's something on the weekend before xmas. Will try to get an update on it as I'd be keen to go as well.
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

CaM

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Uncleyves

Hi Cam

Wellington constructor car club driver training day on the 20th of January

Regards