• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

another new guy:)

Started by rich_xsi, April 29, 2014, 07:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rich_xsi

Hi everyone im Richard I live in hamilton and im addictef to peugeots..
I have a 306 xsi which I bought as an xu10 8v auto and have converted it to xu10j4r manual. Apart from that and a set of vogtland front springs she's standard.
Sorry I have no pics yet but will post some up after ive had a chance to tart her up a bit :p

Also as a side note anyone in waikato area I am starting a peugeot enthusiast club. The aim is to have a meet and greet and do some "gumboot rally" styled drives every few months so feel free to search on fb and like the page.

DRTDVL

rich_xsi

Andy from extreme? Yes I am :)

2052NV

Welcome along! look like you have a pretty cool car!

DRTDVL

Rich - Don Simon has the torsion bars / gti-6 rear beam (missing arb) that i messaged Andy to tell you about.

It's in the for sale section which you need 10 posts to see... message him about them.

rich_xsi

Quote from: 2052NV on April 30, 2014, 08:53:25 AM
Welcome along! look like you have a pretty cool car!

Yeh its not too bad a little lacking tlc in some places but yeh its a good solid ride :)

rich_xsi

Quote from: DRTDVL on April 30, 2014, 09:58:43 AM
Rich - Don Simon has the torsion bars / gti-6 rear beam (missing arb) that i messaged Andy to tell you about.

Ahk thanks for that I have been weighing up getting a set from uk but the shipping is a killer. Will pm him :)

It's in the for sale section which you need 10 posts to see... message him about them.

RS

Welcome, always good to see some enthusiasm.