• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Greetings from Broken Pug Land

Started by Del Fuego, May 19, 2014, 07:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del Fuego

I could have sworn I already posted in here but perhaps I did no such thing... like a muppet.

Anywho, I got directed here by some of the friendly cross club members I know over at oldschool.co.nz

I have a '96 405Sti 2.0L which is currently broken due to unobtanium coolant housing... (wanted post to come haha)

Name's Vince

Howdy

cammmy

Welcome along mate.

Have you been to Pick a Part recently? Often 405's to be found there.
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Don Simon

91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

Del Fuego

Yeah I have been to alllll the pick a parts haha, removed the most awkward part on earth from about 5 different pugs but none were right... needs to be the alloy block 2L and most seem to be either the 1.9 or 1.6... troublesome machine :)

Pic... yes, please hold caller.

It turns out I haven't got a decent pic of it... i really should fix that some time soon/when it's fixed haha, in the meantime here are a couple of it doing some work, drove down to wellington to collect a trio of motorbikes. Wish it looked that low all the time... it doesn't haha :)

you wont get parts for it mate

Are they your old wheels si m on?

Del Fuego

Wheels came off a red/burgundy 306 wreck up towards warkworth if that helps?

Biff Tannen

Oooooooohhh i have a pm from you on oldskool!
I dont have stock in stock but you have come to the right place! Im pretty sure don simon manufactured one the bits you are after bout a year ago out of stainless coz the plastic ones are made out of chocolate

Any who post a link here of the offending article and we will try sort it

Also saw your car parked up on new nrth rd last mondayish
Slogan: "Vous êtes mon soulmate".
Picture: Biff up to his balls in Pugmi!

Del Fuego

Ahhh, yes you do! that sounds positive, if the someone already has a template of offending bit that could make for much easier replacement for one not made of fudge!

Check the wanted section, that has all the info i think :)

CaM

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Del Fuego

greetings young cam, you should probably just do a wee on that silly housing of mine, would come right back together no doubt! :p

Del Fuego

Quote from: Biff Tannen on May 19, 2014, 09:12:31 PM
Oooooooohhh i have a pm from you on oldskool!
I dont have stock in stock but you have come to the right place! Im pretty sure don simon manufactured one the bits you are after bout a year ago out of stainless coz the plastic ones are made out of chocolate

Any who post a link here of the offending article and we will try sort it

Also saw your car parked up on new nrth rd last mondayish

Check the wanted thread ;)

And yup, i work at TV3 there so it's there most days... with the most stealth oldschool.co.ng sticker ever haha... I should really replace the black one with the red one I have somewhere

you wont get parts for it mate

MYRUSH

Quote from: Del Fuego on May 19, 2014, 08:54:59 PM
Wheels came off a red/burgundy 306 wreck up towards warkworth if that helps?
Yeah he seems to have a fair amount of 306's coming and going from his house, some being fixed, some being wrecked.
Present:
Pug 106 XSi 1.6
Pug 106 Rallye S1
BMW M5 E60 V10
Pug 306 Cabrio 2.0

Past:
Pug 406 Sedan
2x Pug 406 V6 Sedan
Pug 406 V6 Coupe
Pug 205 GTi 1.9
4x Pug 106 XSi 1.6
Pug 106 Diesel

Pee Dubbaya

Welcome Vince, 2l STI's are obviously too reliable if you can't find a wrecked one!
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0