• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Sup- smilie filled post

Started by Raikyn, September 10, 2007, 08:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raikyn

Seems to be running alright at the moment, so I think I'll leave the engine for a month or two. I bought a smaller car so I didn't spend money all the time on it.

Handling seems very good. It's running on 205 17's now, but I'm looking to go back to factory wheels. Will there be much difference in handling?

Also what's on the factory exhaust? Cats, muffler, resonator? Amd what size is the pipe? I'm trying to figure out how much has been done to the car.

Don Simon

Quote from: Raikyn on September 18, 2007, 10:51:05 PM
Seems to be running alright at the moment, so I think I'll leave the engine for a month or two. I bought a smaller car so I didn't spend money all the time on it.

Handling seems very good. It's running on 205 17's now, but I'm looking to go back to factory wheels. Will there be much difference in handling?

Also what's on the factory exhaust? Cats, muffler, resonator? Amd what size is the pipe? I'm trying to figure out how much has been done to the car.

I had a 205 on 17"s a while ago and quite frankly I didnt like the handling at all, was all heavy and had lost all its nimbleness

Show me a picture of exhaust!! Do you want a standard one??
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

Raikyn

After looking more closely I think mine maybe standard.
One dodgy under car picture.

I presume the big empty space on the right should be where the spare should go?

BigPete

Raikyn

Some kind of budget no-names.

Wanli is the name on the side. Looks to be chinese.
Young guys buy bigger, wider wheels, then procede to put the shittiest, cheapest rubber on them  ::)

I always make sure I put decent rubber on when buying tyres. Most important part really.

Don Simon

That is not standard!!!

why oh why is there 3 silencers on it!!!

tsssk tssssk

91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

mi309

Quote from: Raikyn on September 20, 2007, 06:49:50 PM
Some kind of budget no-names.

Young guys buy bigger, wider wheels, then procede to put the shittiest, cheapest rubber on them  ::)

thats tru most of the time but i seen  old guys puting  enduros on 206gti's and kingstars on gti6's jus to name a few

Raikyn

Quote from: bazwad on September 20, 2007, 08:37:52 PM
That is not standard!!!

why oh why is there 3 silencers on it!!!

tsssk tssssk

Hmmm... What should it be like?

Griffe

I wondered where that spare Milo tin had gone...
It's a workup

Zealot

I can only see 2? Which is expected? Could be seeing thing sthough.

Raikyn

Okay I've had the car for a couple of weeks and put 3 tanks of fuel in. Is this normal behavior??

Zealot

Depends how you drive it I guess...

When I use driving for 20 mins daily to get to work and back I used about a tank a week of 98.

BigPete