• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Looking for GTi's, VTS, what have you?

Started by Timotheus, December 09, 2009, 05:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2052NV

Pee Dubbaya

Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

Timotheus

The Poolo is on Tardme. I wont but another one.

I was hoping to be buying another car before it sells but the balances aren't looking good enough. The Fiat is getting 500kms of caning a week. That car is worth every faluty wire rust patch and leaking window.

I test drove a 306 gti-6, thought quite highly of it, noticed what I thought was a tyre out of balance, $90 bucks later and the guy that inspected it told me he wouldn't drive it if I paid him. The list blew me away.

Some sod bought it too.

Anyway, still no 106 GTi's.

This is driving me nuts. It has nearly been a year since I last came across one......

Anyone?

Anyone know about the 309 MI6 on TM? I have fond memories delaminating 3 of 4 tyres in one with my best mate in a canonball run to Invercargill. His sister and brother in-law didnt find quite as funny, in hindsight, I dont either.

gtistee

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Puglet

I've got a 309 gti i'm trying to sell also if your intrested.
It's on the for sale section on here.
Cheers Adam

Bullitt

I was looking for 6 months before I bought the first GTi I saw for sale.  Following that I saw about 4 in 2 months but like you say I havn't seen one in about a year now.
106 GTi

you wont get parts for it mate

baristaempire

Just got a 106 rallye, about to get the graphics done for our coffee company espresso bar.
coffee deliveries have never been so fun round auckland city.

Carpentry

Did you park down on Douglas st next to Good One the other day?
Take it to Bishops

dangermouse

Quote from: baristaempire on October 20, 2010, 08:37:03 PM
Just got a 106 rallye, about to get the graphics done for our coffee company espresso bar.
coffee deliveries have never been so fun round auckland city.

Ben??