• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hello..newbie here...wanting to sell my Peugeot205

Started by puffin205, December 14, 2009, 02:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puffin205

Hello,

I will probably be banned for posting my introduction with a note saying I am looking to sell my Peugeot205...but here goes. Someone did put a fastfrogs.co.nz card under my wiper blades this past week!

I have owned my 205GR for 18 months and 15K km with absolutely no problems. Only work has been replacing the front brakes (which I knew needed doing when I bought it), and oil changes. Current lifetime k's is 72500. Year is 1992. Was owned for the majority of its life by a lady in Palmerston North, hence the low mileage. Service records are complete, in the handbook, from Palmerston North Peugeot dealer. The peugeot mechanic in Swanson said it looked like the car has always been well maintained (for example it had its timing chain replaced at 10 years even though mileage was very low).

Appearance is very good. Everything straight and true, interior original and in very good condition. Runs perfectly, flies through warrants. Registration is RZ294 so you can check mileage and warrants at http://www.carjam.co.nz/.

If you would like more information please email me at anawhata@gmail.com.

thank you,
David Russell

Lord Page

Not to worry.  I did the same thing when I was selling my Audi 90 Quattro.  I signed up to vask and then buggered off once it was sold.
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW