• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi!

Started by picklepickle, May 16, 2011, 11:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picklepickle

Quote from: Pee Dubbaya on May 18, 2011, 11:15:14 PM
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Peugeot/206/auction-376470599.htm
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Peugeot/206/auction-377035986.htm

Thanks! I quite like the look of the first one, even though it doesn't have the colour-coded bumpers. Seems to have more of a service history than the other.

What are common faults that you need to be on the lookout for with this model?

:)

CaM

Quote from: picklepickle on May 19, 2011, 01:15:16 PM
^^ One of those on the back of the Laser would have been great this morning.  Could have nuked the person tailgating me down the gorge and through the interchange.

Laser on a Laser.  Woah.

:P

lol.

also, tailgaters are a pain in the arse. worse are lane changers on the gorge in the morning that jsut hoon in front of you when you're scootering.
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

picklepickle

Hahaha! Don't get me started about the guy who push bikes down the gorge and weaves through the lanes.

It scares me.

cammmy

'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

CaM

i feel the need to clip him one day. seriously. bet he's all righteous and "CYCLISTS ARE ROAD USERS TOO"
idiot.

where do you commute from?
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

picklepickle

At the speed he goes, I think if he got clipped it would be all over.

Titahi Bay to Petone daily. The most exciting part of my day is seeing how my car will go up the gorge on the way home...  :D

CaM

lush. I go from newlands to alicetown. in a very slow ute. hah!
let me in when i'm trying to merge at the onramp plz.
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Reviled

Quote from: picklepickle on May 19, 2011, 02:35:27 PM
Titahi Bay to Petone daily. The most exciting part of my day is seeing how my car will go up the gorge on the way home...  :D

Bro driving up that gorge every day cant be good for your car eh?

I used to live over in Wainui when I had a vauxhall viva  :D lol, im sure that epic hill was the death of it!

CaM

it probably does it every bit of good :P wainui hill probably killed your car coz it was on it's last legs!
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

picklepickle

It has lead a pretty charmed life, was my Grandad's car before he passed on. 139000km and it is a 1989...

Was checking out one of the cars Pee Dubbaya suggested. Someone got a bit trigger happy when entering the odometer reading one WOF... haha.

Slifer

Quote from: picklepickle on May 19, 2011, 03:56:55 PM
It has lead a pretty charmed life, was my Grandad's car before he passed on. 139000km and it is a 1989...

Was checking out one of the cars Pee Dubbaya suggested. Someone got a bit trigger happy when entering the odometer reading one WOF... haha.

Yeah I've noticed that many, many mechanics make that mistake quiet regular. When looking up cars on carjam i would see it all the time. 140,000km cars at like 14,000kms etc
1997 106 GTi

Bennny

That 3rd car pee dubby noted does look like a gud buy but it will
definately go for a substantial amount more than the current bid.
I wasn't that keen on the weird half cyclone half something else wheels though!

Bennny

jamesthefrogman

Quote from: CaM on May 19, 2011, 02:42:24 PM
lush. I go from newlands to alicetown. in a very slow ute. hah!
let me in when i'm trying to merge at the onramp plz.

Are you one of those F$%@ERS that merge into the fast lane without looking?! ;-)

I go from Berhampore to Upper Hutt every day for work. No real hills, except for the one that Athletic Park used to be at when I first get going.
1998 Citroen Xsara
(1905cc Turbo Diesel)

CaM

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16