• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Peugeotheaven

Started by peugeotheaven, January 09, 2011, 08:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peugeotheaven

Here I am:
I own Neil Stuart Auto's in Chch (84 Falsgrave St now) - my name is James. I have some 205/309 spares - nothing awesome or hard to get
I was a member here but got too busy - finding some free time again for pugluv

I own Matts ol 205 which Ive done sod all to apart from service, lowering, brakes, some suspension stuff & thats all - I worked out the other day I havent washed it since I got it about 8 months ago - less chance of that happening since a trip to Lake Heron the other day - fast getting there yes, slow on the ungraded gravel which was knee deep in sections
The poor groomer is gonna have a fit about all the dust internally in the wee Git (sic)

Lake Heron is chokka with Trout & Salmon so we are told - we didnt see diddly, but it was a beaut drive (some awesome twistys here & there) some time we should do a SI Fastie mission down this way - less gravel perhaps ;D

http://www.nzfishing.com/FishingWaters/CentralSouthIsland/CSIFishingWaters/CSIHeron.htm

Sorry bout the blurryness - the norwester does that

K-Bar

hey man,  welcome and nice car - i love the white 205's
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

k-trips

Hey Zeph!!

Great to have you back!!
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

pugMi

Jesus

Howde, I will be in soon to give you your oil pressure sender back.. Cheers for that :)
Lifes hard, Its harder when your stupid.

grenouilles rapides

peugeotheaven

Oh forgot about that, didnt realise who you were (the name threw me a bit)  ;D

cammmy

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Good to see you back.
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

peugeotheaven

Wow I havent washed the 205 since this trip nor driven it, found a couple of fishing lures & a bag of well old Bluebird crisps in the boot
Just dug the 205 out of the drive (its 'The Castle here') move that Landcruiser to get to the Zephyr to move the Subaru to shift the Topagee & finally get the 205 into the barrel ready for action next week

Unsure what to do for easter - Subaru needs a centre diff, landcruiser's transfer case is noisy due to last owner delivering it with 'Centre Diff Lock' engaged all the way from Wanaka - slight whine has me worried
Zephyr & 205 the most reliable steed's, 205 fast but Zephyr comfy - meh, who knows what tomorrow will bring

In fact I think the Zed is the only car currently WOF'ed & Reg'ed lol

peugeotheaven

LOFuckingL

OK, so I never got around to washing it - in fact its just gone for a groom today ha ha man Im lazy

Problem is, Ive got 11 cars somehow & maybe this little jalopy will have to be culled - it comes with tonnes of spares & a pretty awesome collection of 205Gti models etc incl a very rare R/C 1/24 scale beastie

Taking huge offers or I will get a forklift & stick it on the engine room at work

Biff Tannen

i am poor and can offer 2k wdda ya think?
Slogan: "Vous ĂȘtes mon soulmate".
Picture: Biff up to his balls in Pugmi!

peugeotheaven

Give you the R/C car & 1:1 scale motor & box to wedge into it ;)

Junkers

Hey James, good to see your still kicking around. Out of 11 cars you want to sell your pug?  :-\
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.

peugeotheaven

Ha, yeah pretty sad - it comes back from biggest groom of its life on Friday so will no doubt fall in love with it again for a while - then chuck it on engine room roof with a cover
You still in Chch Junkman?

Junkers

Nah moved up to Welli. Still have the pug, in it's element up here. I'll be heading back to the 03 at some point during the holidays, I'll drop past and say hi.   
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.